Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Was/wem lauscht du gerade? (->)

Herzblatt
HiddenNickname
offline
31.10.2010 22:28
0
Looking For Your Face by Rumi
-----------------------

From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face
but today I have seen it.

Today I have seen
the charm, the beauty,
the unfathomable grace
of the face
that I was looking for.

Today I have found you
and those that laughed
and scorned me yesterday
are sorry that they were not looking
as I did.

I am bewildered by the magnificence
of your beauty
and wish to see you with a hundred eyes.

My heart has burned with passion
and has searched forever
for this wondrous beauty
that I now behold.

I am ashamed
to call this love human
and afraid of God
to call it divine.

Your fragrant breath
like the morning breeze
has come to the stillness of the garden
You have breathed new life into me
I have become your sunshine
and also your shadow.

My soul is screaming in ecstasy
Every fiber of my being
is in love with you

Your effulgence
has lit a fire in my heart
and you have made radiant
for me
the earth and sky.

My arrow of love
has arrived at the target
I am in the house of mercy
and my heart
is a place of prayer.
-----------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] wd1J23Xo
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 06:03
0
report
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 05:44
0
report
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 04:34
0
report
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 02:41
0
report
LaCarolina
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 02:13
0
report
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 02:04
0
report
Bestia
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 01:53
0
report
la-peluche
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 01:01
0
report
la-peluche
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 00:49
0
report
la-peluche
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 00:43
0
report
gedankenglut
HiddenNickname
mobile
02.11.2010 00:28
0
report
apselut
HiddenNickname
offline
02.11.2010 00:24
0
report
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)