‹
›
Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren
Datenschutzbestimmungen . Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Open sidebar
Neue Besucher oder Stream-Eintraege im Menue vorhanden
Bitte einen Moment warten.
Was/Wem lauschst du gerade?
Anzahl der verfügbaren Boosts: 0
Booste jetzt diesen Beitrag für eine Stunde.
Den nächsten Boost erhältst du in 24 Stunden.
Jetzt boosten?
Jetzt Premium buchen und upgraden: premium account
Du hast leider keine Boosts mehr zur Verfügung.
Jetzt Premium buchen und upgraden: premium account
Neue Beiträge verfügbar
Anzeigen
Beitrag einblenden
A lover's passion
A lover knows only humility, he has no choice.
He steals into your alley at night, he has no choice.
He longs to kiss every lock of your hair, don't fret,
he has no choice. In his frenzied love for you,
he longs to break the chains of his imprisonment,
he has no choice.
A lover asked his beloved:
Do you love yourself more than you love me?
Beloved replied: I have died to myself and I live for you.
I've disappeared from myself and my attributes,
I am present only for you. I've forgotten all my learnings,
but from knowing you I've become a scholar.
I've lost all my strength, but from your power I am able.
If I love myself...I love you. If I love you...I love myself.
I am your lover, come to my side,
I will open the gate to your love.
Come settle with me, let us be neighbours to the stars.
You have been hiding so long,
endlessly drifting in the sea of my love.
Even so, you have always been connected to me.
Concealed, revealed, in the unknown, in the un-manifest.
I am life itself. You have been a prisoner of a little pond,
I am the ocean and its turbulent flood.
Come merge with me, leave this world of ignorance.
Be with me, I will open the gate to your love.
I desire you more than food or drink.
My body, my senses, my mind hunger for your taste.
I can sense your presence in my heart
although you belong to all the world.
I wait with silent passion
for one gesture one glance from you
~Rumi~
Deepak Chopra feat. Demi Moore - Desire
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] =related
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)
Zum Teilen muss JavaScript aktiviert sein.
gap-1.5
h-0 h-0.5 h-1 h-1.5 h-2 h-2.5 h-3 h-3.5
h-4 h-5 h-6 h-7 h-8 h-9 h-10 h-11 h-12
h-14 h-16 h-20 h-24 h-28 h-32 h-36 h-40
h-44 h-48 h-52 h-56 h-60 h-64 h-72 h-80 h-96
pt-1 pt-2 pt-3 pt-4 pt-5 pt-6 pt-7 pt-8 pt-9 pt-10
ml-0.5 ml-1 ml-1.5 ml-2 ml-2.5 ml-3 ml-3.5 ml-4 ml-4.5 ml-5 ml-5.5 ml-6
size-1 size-1.5 size-2 size-2.5 size-3 size-3.5 size-4 size-4.5 size-5 size-5.5 size-6 size-6.5 size-7 size-7.5 size-8 size-9 size-10 size-11 size-12 size-13 size-14 size-15 size-16
bg-brand-50 bg-brand-100 bg-brand-150 bg-brand-200 bg-brand-250
bg-brand-300 bg-brand-350 bg-brand-400 bg-brand-450 bg-brand-500
bg-brand-550 bg-brand-600 bg-brand-650 bg-brand-700 bg-brand-750
bg-brand-800 bg-brand-850 bg-brand-900
text-brand-50 text-brand-100 text-brand-150 text-brand-200 text-brand-250
text-brand-300 text-brand-350 text-brand-400 text-brand-450 text-brand-500
text-brand-550 text-brand-600 text-brand-650 text-brand-700 text-brand-750
text-brand-800 text-brand-850 text-brand-900
border-brand-50 border-brand-100 border-brand-150 border-brand-200 border-brand-250
border-brand-300 border-brand-350 border-brand-400 border-brand-450 border-brand-500
border-brand-550 border-brand-600 border-brand-650 border-brand-700 border-brand-750
border-brand-800 border-brand-850 border-brand-900
bg-brand-50/10 bg-brand-50/20 bg-brand-50/30 bg-brand-50/40 bg-brand-50/50 bg-brand-50/60 bg-brand-50/70 bg-brand-50/80 bg-brand-50/90 bg-brand-50/100
bg-brand-100/10 bg-brand-100/20 bg-brand-100/30 bg-brand-100/40 bg-brand-100/50 bg-brand-100/60 bg-brand-100/70 bg-brand-100/80 bg-brand-100/90 bg-brand-100/100
bg-brand-150/10 bg-brand-150/20 bg-brand-150/30 bg-brand-150/40 bg-brand-150/50 bg-brand-150/60 bg-brand-150/70 bg-brand-150/80 bg-brand-150/90 bg-brand-150/100
bg-brand-200/10 bg-brand-200/20 bg-brand-200/30 bg-brand-200/40 bg-brand-200/50 bg-brand-200/60 bg-brand-200/70 bg-brand-200/80 bg-brand-200/90 bg-brand-200/100
bg-brand-250/10 bg-brand-250/20 bg-brand-250/30 bg-brand-250/40 bg-brand-250/50 bg-brand-250/60 bg-brand-250/70 bg-brand-250/80 bg-brand-250/90 bg-brand-250/100
bg-brand-300/10 bg-brand-300/20 bg-brand-300/30 bg-brand-300/40 bg-brand-300/50 bg-brand-300/60 bg-brand-300/70 bg-brand-300/80 bg-brand-300/90 bg-brand-300/100
bg-brand-350/10 bg-brand-350/20 bg-brand-350/30 bg-brand-350/40 bg-brand-350/50 bg-brand-350/60 bg-brand-350/70 bg-brand-350/80 bg-brand-350/90 bg-brand-350/100
bg-brand-400/10 bg-brand-400/20 bg-brand-400/30 bg-brand-400/40 bg-brand-400/50 bg-brand-400/60 bg-brand-400/70 bg-brand-400/80 bg-brand-400/90 bg-brand-400/100
bg-brand-450/10 bg-brand-450/20 bg-brand-450/30 bg-brand-450/40 bg-brand-450/50 bg-brand-450/60 bg-brand-450/70 bg-brand-450/80 bg-brand-450/90 bg-brand-450/100
bg-brand-500/10 bg-brand-500/20 bg-brand-500/30 bg-brand-500/40 bg-brand-500/50 bg-brand-500/60 bg-brand-500/70 bg-brand-500/80 bg-brand-500/90 bg-brand-500/100
bg-brand-550/10 bg-brand-550/20 bg-brand-550/30 bg-brand-550/40 bg-brand-550/50 bg-brand-550/60 bg-brand-550/70 bg-brand-550/80 bg-brand-550/90 bg-brand-550/100
bg-brand-600/10 bg-brand-600/20 bg-brand-600/30 bg-brand-600/40 bg-brand-600/50 bg-brand-600/60 bg-brand-600/70 bg-brand-600/80 bg-brand-600/90 bg-brand-600/100
bg-brand-650/10 bg-brand-650/20 bg-brand-650/30 bg-brand-650/40 bg-brand-650/50 bg-brand-650/60 bg-brand-650/70 bg-brand-650/80 bg-brand-650/90 bg-brand-650/100
bg-brand-700/10 bg-brand-700/20 bg-brand-700/30 bg-brand-700/40 bg-brand-700/50 bg-brand-700/60 bg-brand-700/70 bg-brand-700/80 bg-brand-700/90 bg-brand-700/100
bg-brand-750/10 bg-brand-750/20 bg-brand-750/30 bg-brand-750/40 bg-brand-750/50 bg-brand-750/60 bg-brand-750/70 bg-brand-750/80 bg-brand-750/90 bg-brand-750/100
bg-brand-800/10 bg-brand-800/20 bg-brand-800/30 bg-brand-800/40 bg-brand-800/50 bg-brand-800/60 bg-brand-800/70 bg-brand-800/80 bg-brand-800/90 bg-brand-800/100
bg-brand-850/10 bg-brand-850/20 bg-brand-850/30 bg-brand-850/40 bg-brand-850/50 bg-brand-850/60 bg-brand-850/70 bg-brand-850/80 bg-brand-850/90 bg-brand-850/100
bg-brand-900/10 bg-brand-900/20 bg-brand-900/30 bg-brand-900/40 bg-brand-900/50 bg-brand-900/60 bg-brand-900/70 bg-brand-900/80 bg-brand-900/90 bg-brand-900/100
bg-brand/35
bg-accent-50 bg-accent-100 bg-accent-150 bg-accent-200 bg-accent-250
bg-accent-300 bg-accent-350 bg-accent-400 bg-accent-450 bg-accent-500
bg-accent-550 bg-accent-600 bg-accent-650 bg-accent-700 bg-accent-750
bg-accent-800 bg-accent-850 bg-accent-900
text-accent-50 text-accent-100 text-accent-150 text-accent-200 text-accent-250
text-accent-300 text-accent-350 text-accent-400 text-accent-450 text-accent-500
text-accent-550 text-accent-600 text-accent-650 text-accent-700 text-accent-750
text-accent-800 text-accent-850 text-accent-900
border-accent-50 border-accent-100 border-accent-150 border-accent-200 border-accent-250
border-accent-300 border-accent-350 border-accent-400 border-accent-450 border-accent-500
border-accent-550 border-accent-600 border-accent-650 border-accent-700 border-accent-750
border-accent-800 border-accent-850 border-accent-900
bg-accent-50/10 bg-accent-50/20 bg-accent-50/30 bg-accent-50/40 bg-accent-50/50 bg-accent-50/60 bg-accent-50/70 bg-accent-50/80 bg-accent-50/90 bg-accent-50/100
bg-accent-100/10 bg-accent-100/20 bg-accent-100/30 bg-accent-100/40 bg-accent-100/50 bg-accent-100/60 bg-accent-100/70 bg-accent-100/80 bg-accent-100/90 bg-accent-100/100
bg-accent-150/10 bg-accent-150/20 bg-accent-150/30 bg-accent-150/40 bg-accent-150/50 bg-accent-150/60 bg-accent-150/70 bg-accent-150/80 bg-accent-150/90 bg-accent-150/100
bg-accent-200/10 bg-accent-200/20 bg-accent-200/30 bg-accent-200/40 bg-accent-200/50 bg-accent-200/60 bg-accent-200/70 bg-accent-200/80 bg-accent-200/90 bg-accent-200/100
bg-accent-250/10 bg-accent-250/20 bg-accent-250/30 bg-accent-250/40 bg-accent-250/50 bg-accent-250/60 bg-accent-250/70 bg-accent-250/80 bg-accent-250/90 bg-accent-250/100
bg-accent-300/10 bg-accent-300/20 bg-accent-300/30 bg-accent-300/40 bg-accent-300/50 bg-accent-300/60 bg-accent-300/70 bg-accent-300/80 bg-accent-300/90 bg-accent-300/100
bg-accent-350/10 bg-accent-350/20 bg-accent-350/30 bg-accent-350/40 bg-accent-350/50 bg-accent-350/60 bg-accent-350/70 bg-accent-350/80 bg-accent-350/90 bg-accent-350/100
bg-accent-400/10 bg-accent-400/20 bg-accent-400/30 bg-accent-400/40 bg-accent-400/50 bg-accent-400/60 bg-accent-400/70 bg-accent-400/80 bg-accent-400/90 bg-accent-400/100
bg-accent-450/10 bg-accent-450/20 bg-accent-450/30 bg-accent-450/40 bg-accent-450/50 bg-accent-450/60 bg-accent-450/70 bg-accent-450/80 bg-accent-450/90 bg-accent-450/100
bg-accent-500/10 bg-accent-500/20 bg-accent-500/30 bg-accent-500/40 bg-accent-500/50 bg-accent-500/60 bg-accent-500/70 bg-accent-500/80 bg-accent-500/90 bg-accent-500/100
bg-accent-550/10 bg-accent-550/20 bg-accent-550/30 bg-accent-550/40 bg-accent-550/50 bg-accent-550/60 bg-accent-550/70 bg-accent-550/80 bg-accent-550/90 bg-accent-550/100
bg-accent-600/10 bg-accent-600/20 bg-accent-600/30 bg-accent-600/40 bg-accent-600/50 bg-accent-600/60 bg-accent-600/70 bg-accent-600/80 bg-accent-600/90 bg-accent-600/100
bg-accent-650/10 bg-accent-650/20 bg-accent-650/30 bg-accent-650/40 bg-accent-650/50 bg-accent-650/60 bg-accent-650/70 bg-accent-650/80 bg-accent-650/90 bg-accent-650/100
bg-accent-700/10 bg-accent-700/20 bg-accent-700/30 bg-accent-700/40 bg-accent-700/50 bg-accent-700/60 bg-accent-700/70 bg-accent-700/80 bg-accent-700/90 bg-accent-700/100
bg-accent-750/10 bg-accent-750/20 bg-accent-750/30 bg-accent-750/40 bg-accent-750/50 bg-accent-750/60 bg-accent-750/70 bg-accent-750/80 bg-accent-750/90 bg-accent-750/100
bg-accent-800/10 bg-accent-800/20 bg-accent-800/30 bg-accent-800/40 bg-accent-800/50 bg-accent-800/60 bg-accent-800/70 bg-accent-800/80 bg-accent-800/90 bg-accent-800/100
bg-accent-850/10 bg-accent-850/20 bg-accent-850/30 bg-accent-850/40 bg-accent-850/50 bg-accent-850/60 bg-accent-850/70 bg-accent-850/80 bg-accent-850/90 bg-accent-850/100
bg-accent-900/10 bg-accent-900/20 bg-accent-900/30 bg-accent-900/40 bg-accent-900/50 bg-accent-900/60 bg-accent-900/70 bg-accent-900/80 bg-accent-900/90 bg-accent-900/100