Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Was/Wem lauschst du gerade ?

ImpudentButch..
HiddenNickname
mobile
03.01.2011 12:23
0



I am dust particles in sunlight.
I am the round sun.

To the bits of dust I say, Stay.
To the sun, Keep moving.

I am morning mist,
and the breathing of evening.
I am wind in the top of a grove,
and surf on the cliff.

Mast, rudder, helmsman, and keel,
I am also the coral reef they founder on.

I am a tree with a trained parrot in its branches.
Silence, thought, and voice.

The musical air coming through a flute,
a spark of stone, a flickering in metal.
Both candle and the moth crazy around it.
Rose, and the nightingale lost in the fragrance.

I am all orders of being, the circling galaxy,
the evolutionary intelligence, the lift, and the falling away.

What is, and what isn't.

You who know, Jelaluddin,
You the one in all, say who I am.
Say I am you.

Dschalal ad-Din ar-Rumi

.

http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] =related

.

This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)
Basta__
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:22
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:20
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:12
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:10
0
report
Girl_In_A_Com..
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:06
0
report
Fauweh1
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 18:01
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 17:56
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 16:39
0
report
kasi91
HiddenNickname
mobile
04.01.2011 16:22
0
report
Herzblatt
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 16:11
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 16:02
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 15:42
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
04.01.2011 15:35
0
report
Marlene2111
HiddenNickname
mobile
04.01.2011 15:35
0
report
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)