Um LESARION optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend zu verbessern verwenden wir zur Auswertung Cookies. Mehr Informationen über Cookies findest du in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen. Wenn du LESARION nutzst erklärst du dich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
Messages werden geladen
Postfach öffnen

Was/Wem lauschst du gerade ? (->>)

Herzblatt
HiddenNickname
offline
14.12.2010 19:31
0
Looking For Your Face -- Rumi
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] LrJI2U7w

LOOKING FOR YOUR FACE

From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face
but today I have seen it

Today I have seen
the charm, the beauty,
the unfathomable grace
of the face
that I was looking for

Today I have found you
and those who laughed
and scorned me yesterday
are sorry that they were not looking
as I did

I am bewildered by the magnificence
of your beauty
and wish to see you
with a hundred eyes

My heart has burned with passion
and has searched forever
for this wondrous beauty
that I now behold

I am ashamed
to call this love human
and afraid of God
to call it divine

Your fragrant breath
like the morning breeze
has come to the stillness of the garden
You have breathed new life into me
I have become your sunshine
and also your shadow

My soul is screaming in ecstacy
Every fiber of my being
is in love with you

Your efflugence
has lit a fire in my heart
for me
the earth and sky

My arrow of love
has arrived at the target
I am in the house of mercy
and my heart
is a place of prayer

------------------------------



This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 16:47
0
report
Fauweh1
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 16:32
0
report
MargaQuack
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 16:00
0
report
Hotelgespenst..
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 15:55
0
report
Herzblatt
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 14:53
0
report
Herzblatt
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 14:45
0
report
Rasanto
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 12:04
0
report
loveover
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 11:56
0
report
Lace3000
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 11:37
0
report
Rasanto
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 11:11
0
report
Ironmaen
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 10:59
0
report
Rasanto
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 07:54
0
report
Talulah
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 06:30
0
report
bunte_Welt
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 05:15
0
report
bunte_Welt
HiddenNickname
offline
16.12.2010 05:07
0
report
This topic is closed (max. 200 entries)