CHECK THIS SONG: Mum, Dad, I'm Gay
http://www.youtube.com/wa [...] 6CpN9Xeg
Eve - Mum, Dad, I'm Gay
From outer space
You can see it with the naked eye
Mum, Dad, I'm gay
You can see it from the skies
And it will be on TV
Mum, Dad, I'm gay
I'm gay!
Now talk to the hand!!!
And when you're in my room
The rainbow flag you like
But it doesn't stand for peace
It says your daughter is a dyke
Big butch dyke
Guitarist in a queercore band!
Well, I got a poster of PJ Harvey
And I'm planning to buy one
Of Courtney Love
I like theit music
But Dad, you should know
I feel physically attracted to them
Because I'm gay.
Is that evidence for being gay?!
Well...
From outer space...
Eve - Mum, Dad, I'm Gay
From outer space
You can see it with the naked eye
Mum, Dad, I'm gay
You can see it from the skies
And it will be on TV
Mum, Dad, I'm gay
I'm gay!
Now talk to the hand!!!
And when you're in my room
The rainbow flag you like
But it doesn't stand for peace
It says your daughter is a dyke
Big butch dyke
Guitarist in a queercore band!
Well, I got a poster of PJ Harvey
And I'm planning to buy one
Of Courtney Love
I like theit music
But Dad, you should know
I feel physically attracted to them
Because I'm gay.
Is that evidence for being gay?!
Well...
From outer space...